Patricia A. MacQueen
Welcome to Patricia A. MacQueen
Patricia A. MacQueen is a registered Ontario Company, registration number 210061016, which has been in operation since 1985.
Patricia (Trish) MacQueen received her Office Administration certification from St. Clair College of Applied Arts. As the business changed and the internet became more popular, Trish received her certification as a Virtual Assistant and now offers small businesses a full range of administration, office, design, and writing services.
Trish is a professional writer that prepares quality content for businesses around the world. She has been writing in this capacity for more than twenty-five years, and now offers her clients writing, editing, proofreading, and review services.
Trish owns and operates a publishing company, Maitland River Publishing, which has been in operation since 1997 and is registered with the Library and Archives of Canada. The majority of the work published through Maitland River Publishing is in PDF format and contracted by businesses. ISSN and ISBN numbers can be obtained through this business for books, newsletters, magazines, and e-book publications.
Trish became a professional artist and illustrator years ago, has illustrated many children’s books, and has had exhibitions around the world, with many of her artwork pieces still on tour overseas. Her studio is called “Forevermine”.
Five years ago, Trish added a team of professional writers from Canada, United States, and the United Kingdom to her “Content Provider Business” and now offers small businesses large quantities of high-caliber content for their websites, article directories, blogs, and social media platforms.
Please contact us at:
Business and Virtual Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book & E-Publishing: email@example.com
Trish’s Writing Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional Team Writers: email@example.com
Art & Illustration Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact Trish using:
Skype: tmacqueen Aim: trishmacq GOOGLE: email@example.com
MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org YAHOO: email@example.com
Or by telephone at:
Office: 226-339-8346 Mobile: 519-441-2681
Patricia A. MacQueen, P.O. Box 464, 12 Maitland Street, Harriston, Ontario N0G 1Z0
Patricia A. MacQueen - CEO
Using our services, you will:* Save time by receiving help when you need it
* Be able to delegate tasks that you do not have the time to complete
* Not have to spend time recruiting, interviewing, or training new personnel
* Not have to pay vacation time, sick time, daily breaks, or paid lunch breaks
* Not have to pay benefits or remit taxes, as we are subcrontractors, and not your employees
* Not have to operate to pay for union specifications
* Have peace of mind knowing all tasks are completed in a timely fashion
* Enjoy your vision, knowing all tasks are completed with accuracy and quality
* Be less stressed knowing it will be there when you need it, even if you are travelling
* Be environmentally green, knowing most of your services are performed online
* Know you never have to layoff, fire, or downsize your business or employees
* Benefit from outsourced services, at affordable rates, that assist your business growth!
As a Small Business Owner:
* I understand how important your business is to you. Mine is to me as well
* I support small business growth and offer user-friendly, easy access service arrangements
* I am a recognized professional in the administration field with years of experience
* I build relationships based on honesty, respect, hard-work, and confidentiality
* I provide weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly invoicing, depending on job specifications
* I work beside you, as an equal and your "right hand" to promote your business at every opportunity